The proposals should involve the following elements:
- A clear statement of the topic for the project.
- 3-4 subtopics or specific cases or examples that you will discuss in detail.
- A brief discussion of how the topic relates to the course.
You should also include the following source materials:
- 8-10 sources that you will use as part of the research for the topic.
- 4-5 possible interview subjects, as specific as you can be.
- A brief production schedule that will explain your timeline for research, recording and post-production.